Dr. Stephen A Ramondino Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephen A Ramondino?

he is pretty nice. i hope that he is knowledgeable. good luck with all of this

very good doctor

Excellent!

I recommend Dr. Ramondino without hesitation. He diagnosed my adult son who has seen many Psychiatrists. He listens and really cares. My son is doing so much better!!! That is what counts.

Young Adult Psychosis Patient

I am writing as a parent of a 20 year old who has developed psychosis. Dr. Ramondino has been our psychiatrist for the last five months. He has been very caring, thorough, organized and willing to coordinate with a therapist to best understand the needs of his patient. His office staff and wife made us feel very important, comfortable and welcomed on our very first visit and to this day. We would recommend Dr. Ramondino to anyone with similar needs as he specializes in psychosis especially with young adults. The only area of improvement I can see for Dr. Ramondino is for him to provide a list of support groups etc. for parents as this is so difficult for parents too!

Really good doc...

Knows his stuff and is willing to work with you to get you fixed up...

Dr. Ramondino gave my husband a lengthy questionier. After that, asked several behavioral questions. He had my husband's issues figured out in one session. He prescribed medication, that worked almost immediately. Not only was problem diagnosed and corrected, both the Doctor and Andrianna treated us with kindness and dignity very seldom experienced. Prior to my husband visiting Pospera Psychiatric Medicine, my husband was seen by other doctors, even hospitalized for his behavior. Given an obnoxious amount of depression medicine to the point of making him almost into a zombie. We are so happy, relieved and blessed to have met them.