Dr. Stephen L Ratcliff Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Stephen L Ratcliff?

He is just fabulous!!!

I have three children. I had my first baby c section while still in NC. I had a horrible experience!! The anesthesiologist tried about 6 times to do my epidural, failing every time. I was miserable the whole time, until they finally decided to just put me to sleep. Going into Kingwood having my 2nd child, I was terrified!! Dr. Ratcliff came by to talk to me before surgery and told me he would either end up being my best friend, or my worst enemy. By the end he was my best friend for sure!!! he walked back to the operating room with me, talking to me the whole way. He really put me at ease, especially after my husband left and I really started getting scared. When he started to do the epidural, it was over in literally just a few minutes with no pain. During my surgery, he kept a very watchful eye out on me, and even gave me nausea meds before i even knew i was nauseous! With my 2nd child, i wasted no time asking to have him do my anesthesia, and they sure enough got him for my 3rd child. I had a very pleasant experience again, he even took pictures for us after the baby came out. This one was more difficult because her head was so big, it took awhile for them to get her out, but Dr. Ratcliff talked me through the whole thing reassuring me, and keeping me updated. I am very thankful for this doctor, and would recommend him to anyone who is going in for surgery!!

Birth Control

Dr. Stephen L Ratcliff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.