Dr. Stephen R Rauls Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Stephen R Rauls?

My Lifetime OBGYN!

I began seeing Dr Rauls in 1989 when he was in Blytheville and he delivered my first child in 1990. Then I continued seeing him when he moved to Jonesboro, where he delivered my second child in 1996. He is very professional, yet has a wonderful "bedside manner". He has so much concern, and a plethora of patience! He doesn't rush you & spends as much time as you need him to addressing and answering any & all questions you may have (no matter big & small, serious & frivolous, etc). Not to mention he has an absolutely wonderful, talented, and gorgeous wife who is so helpful and makes everyone feel extremely welcome & right at home! I just can NOT say enough good things when it concerns Dr. Rauls, and his efficient & courteous staff! I will continue to use him as my gynecologist no matter where he is!!!! 😃

All I can tell you is this man saved my wife and our baby boys life! No one was aware of how urgent the situation was when my wife was in labour and the heart beat of our baby dropped, Dr. Rauls acted without hesitation and saved them both. I will be forever grateful!

Dr. Stephen R Rauls is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stuttgart, AR.