Amazing!

Dr. Ray was my breast oncology surgeon. I can't praise him enough. He is a very caring and personable man, as well as an amazing surgeon! You can't even tell that I had a partial mastectomy and it's only been 4 months! He takes plenty of time to explain (and draw diagrams) and then answers all questions. He, personally, returned my call regarding a post surgical question. I feel blessed to have him on my team! Amazing. Simply Amazing!

Acupuncturist

He is the BEST doctor I have ever had. I had lost track of him since his moving from Rochester, NY. He is the best general doctor and acupuncturist ever. He actually got my neck to turn again through acupuncture. He also helped my other pain from RSD that was unimaginable. I could not rate him any higher.

Dr. Ray preformed reconstructI've surgery on my mother Loraine Morris Kesselring over 47 years ago. My mother received a radical masectomy over 50 years ago however has since been cancer free. My mother waited over 9 years to be reconstrucred because the surgery had not been available. Thank you so much for helping my mother, who will be 93 years old. My mother assisted Dr. Ray in a video in 1979 . She was so excited to finally located Dr. Ray and would like to extend her gratitude for the excellent care she received. Thank you so much. Sincerely, Eileen Cowey

Metastatic Melanoma

Dr. Stephen Ray is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Zion, IL.