Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen F Redding
Dr. Stephen F Redding, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Macomb, MI, with another office in Shelby Township, MI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Redding is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital and St Joseph Mercy Hospital. Dr. Redding has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen F Redding has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stephen F Redding has the following 13 expertise
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Stephen F Redding has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Stephen F Redding is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Redding should not be allowed to practice medicine. I cannot believe he has a single good review on here. I almost died under his care. I kept telling him i did not feel well during my pregnancy and he told me I was being dramatic! I ended up having sevear preeclampsia and had my baby 5 1/2 weeks early. He is a dangerous doctor.....do not go to him!
Dr. Redding delivered both my children. Now 21 and 19. I had 1 miscarriage between them. I found Dr.Redding very caring during that time. He takes his time with each patient making you feel as you are the only one he has that day. Have referred many friends to him over the years. All have been very glad they went to him.
Love Dr. Redding. Have been seeing him for my OB care for 20 years. He delivered my 3 children. He is very professional and VERY caring. His office staff are extremely kind and always smiling. He has always been accurate in any of my diagnosis and in helping me with other health care needs, referrals. Highly recommend.
Dr. Redding's bedside manner leaves MUCH to be desired. He is dismissive of patients' concerns, requests, and questions, and gives off a general pompous attitude. I am not pleased with my care and will be picking up with a doctor who can communicate and collaborate with his patients without making them feel small.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Redding is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Stephen F Redding accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen F Redding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macomb, MI.