Dr. Stephen G Reich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen G Reich?

I have been with Dr. Reich for about 14 years. I trust him totally .

Best Doctor and Kindest Person

I have known Dr. Reich since the late 1080's . He helped me then when he was new to the area and now he is a Professor and he is just the same as a person. This man is a Top Doctor with sincere humanity. He is willing to help every and anyone that he can.

I am blessed to have Dr. Reich as my physician treating PD. The only downer has been getting through receptionists to schedule appointments. A friend and I needed back to back appointments and this for some reason is an impossible task. The scheduler says she will call back and does not. Or they set up an appointment and cancel it without speaking to us.Everything else is fine!!!