Dr. Stephen Reinhardt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Reinhardt?

Fine for basic ailments

Posted on July 9th, 2014

If you like a doctor to tell you what ails you and what to do, he's fine. Don't ask too many questions and for god's sake, don't question his authority or come prepared with any knowledge of your own. He doesn't want to hear it. Do what he says, don't question him, and you'll be fine. Some people prefer to just do what the doctor says and move on. If that's you, he's your man. If you have vague symptoms, go somewhere else. And I didn't like medical students in there with me either. His receptionists weren't great, but I believe they offloaded the really nasty one. The nurses are nice. My last visit with him, I told him of some rather bad pains I was having with my legs - he'd had it with me by this point anyway - and he blew me off. No eye contact that visit. Turns out another doctor discovered I have some pretty serious issues that he wouldn't have found as he blew me off. He was in the room with me for about a minute that visit. Long enough to wave me off when mentioning the new and strange pain. Thanks for giving a crap, Dr. Reinhardt. Use him for colds and flu. Go anywhere else if it's more than that.

Great doctor

Posted on June 30th, 2014

He is an excellent surgeon as well as a family doctor

Posted on February 25th, 2014

Very happy with the level of care I have received on every visit. Dr. Reinhardt and his staff are knowledgeable and caring. I highly recommend his practice to all my friends and family.

Not happy

Posted on July 12th, 2012

The doctor is nice, but his office is a mess. I went in for a physical which I had made an appointment for much earlier, and was told by a sassy receptionist that I had to wait 3 more weeks. During my last physical, I saw a medical student who was very unsure of herself. I left with more questions than I arrived with. Then I asked the doctor and the office staff not to send my result s home. They did it anyway. Enough is enough, I'm changing doctors.

Posted on October 26th, 2011

Stephen Reinhardt, both professionally and personally, is a very arrogant and disrepectful individual with no morals or character. BEWARE trusting a person with these qualities with your well being.

Top Notch Service

Posted on August 13th, 2010

This practice is so patient-oriented. The professional staff members are excellent and knowledgeable practitioners, and the support staff is eager to please and efficient. I have received excellent care from Midlothian Medical and appreciate the personal approach to patients.

Posted on July 18th, 2017