Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen J Renzi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 84
Dr.Renzi greets you with a hug and a smile. I see him in the Troy, Pa. office. Shows compassion for his patients. I call him and old fashion Doctor. Genuinely cares about you. He listens to you, jokes around with you if you enjoy humor. Looks at every angle of your health concerns, Your wait time is not long at all.The office staff is friendly and thoughtful. I like that he has his own phlebotomist( blood draws) and able to do EKG's etc. I will never be able to thank Dr. Renzi enough for treating my symptoms of Lyme Disease. I asked him to run an Igenex test to diagnose Lyme Disease, He did! I was confident and I believe in Dr. Renzi, I am a nurse and a mother and grandmother and in my heart I knew he was the Doctor of our next generation to diagnose and treat Lyme Disease symptoms.I refer many people now to Dr. Renzi since he's took care of me. Most important thing of all. He takes good care of my husband and myself, he's only a cell phone call away if I have questions with my husbands declining health.God bless! Deanna
I have only seen the Doctor one time, just started as a new patient, was having lower back pains for years was dealing with another Doctor who did nothing but send me to very expensive follow up appts with so called specialists, I really like DR Renzi he took some time to stretch and crack several areas of my back and neck which made me feel better, I still have the back pain but I feel so much better that it will get better wit DR Renzi working on it.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Erie
Graduated in 2000
Lankenau Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsStephen J Renzi Medical Pc, 160 S Railroad St, Troy, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen J Renzi in this video.
Dr. Stephen J Renzi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, PA.