Dr. Stephen K Riffenburgh Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stephen K Riffenburgh?

Dr. Riffenburgh is a wonderful and caring doctor. Unfortunately, the waiting time to see him is excessive. The last time I was there, I waited nearly 3 hrs. to see him. I understand that emergencies come up, but the wait was so awful, that one woman in the waiting room started yelling at staff. While I understood her frustration, there was nothing the staff could do. It was a very unpleasant experience. However, once I got to see Dr. Riffenburgh, he took a lot of time with me, and was very caring. He had previously done knee surgery on me, and I was glad he was my doctor.

Dr. Stephen K Riffenburgh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, OR.