Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen W Ripple
Dr. Stephen W Ripple, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Glendale, AZ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Ripple is affiliated with John C Lincoln North Mountain Hospital, Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center and Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen W Ripple has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
Showing 5 of 33
The other reviews here were unfortunately accurate. This Dr. must pay no attention to reviews. I didn't want to see him, based on the reviews here, but my insurance didn't leave me a lot of choices. I waited 1 and a half hours to see him and then he was very dismissive. Brought my MRI but highly doubt that he even looked at it. Gave me a Rx for steroids (for 5 days), which did absolutely nothing and a referral for P.T. I will never see him again...
My initial consult with this guy was for a lower back problem. I waited 45 min in the waiting room and finally got back to see him and he was in such a hurry that he didn't let me have a chance to really talk or explain much of anything. He was arrogant and didn't seem to care about what I had to say at all. The whole time that he was with me was about 3 min. Tops. He told me that I needed an MRI and that they would be calling me to schedule it. After the MRI I had to go back in to see him. I made my apt for late afternoon and had to take time off from work to get there on time (I was ten min early). I asked the receptionist is he was runny on time and she said that there were 2 people in front of me. I waited and waited and waited. The reception area was filled when I got there and was empty when I finally went to the window to ask if they had forgotten me. They took me back to a room where I then waited about another 30 min. By that time I had waited 1 1/2 hrs. I was furious. When Dr Ripple came in I told him in that my waiting that long was totally unacceptable and his poor time management skills were not my problem. He gave me some excuse about the "Ripple" affect and if my apt would have been earlier I wouldn't have waited so long. What a line of crap. My time is just as valuable as his and I was discussed and furious. They really should have given me my copay back. I would never go back to this Dr. nor would I recommend him to any one else.
DR RIPPLE HAD A GREAT CONNECTION WITH MY SON AND TREATED HIM FOR A BROKEN ARM FROM SOCCER, TWICE!! He explained the procedure well, cared about the patient, put all parents at ease and explained the damage and how to repair it. Great interaction. These Docs see alot of people and help the bones to mend correctly. Great work Dr Ripple
I fractured my rotator cuff and I feel I am not getting the correct treatment. I am in severe pain that never stops.
Dr. Ripple is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1992
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Stephen W Ripple accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen W Ripple is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.