Dr. Stephen Rosser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Rosser?

Very Thankful

Posted on August 27th, 2016

I am so thankful for Dr. Rosser and for all of the care he has given me in the last ten months. Even before the cancer diagnosis was confirmed , he was praying and continued to pray with us through the surgery and reconstruction process. Dr. Rosser and his staff were always available to answer questions , change dressings or just to reassure us that everything was going the way it should. I think Dr. Rosser is a good surgeon and a great man. I am so thankful thank he knows the Great Physician and the power in prayer.

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

Amazing, kind and thorough surgeon. Highly recommend! An answer to prayers!

patient

Posted on May 4th, 2011

Dr. Rosser is an excellent surgeon. I had breast cancer and needed a mastestomy. He has a reputation as the "praying" doctor. He was profe ...

4 Surgeries

Posted on April 9th, 2009

My wife and I have had 4 surgeries between us with Dr Rosser. If surgery could ever be called a pleasant experience, this professional makes it all happen. My wife and I have over 55 years of experience in the Emergency Medical field. We have seen the best and the worst in the Doctor/Patient relationships. If you were to measure with the "10" scale,(10 is the best, 0 is the worst), Doctor Rosser gets an 11 from us. We would also like to add Iredell Memorial Hospital's ER, Outpatient Surgery Center, Recovery Department, Floor Care and Staff( RN's, LPN's, CNA's, Dietary, Registration, Housekeeping), and everyone else we encountered during our experiences. OUTSTANDING!

Posted on November 27th, 2016