Dr. Stephen M Rudawski Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Stephen M Rudawski?

Love Him!

I have been through quite a few PCPs through the Carle Clinic System, with not much success. I have A LOT of medical issues. Dr. Rudawski is extremely informative, and knows so much about many things that aren't even his specialty. He takes his time with me, and is extremely patient as I can be a pain in the butt! hahaha Didn't even know he was a DO, now that would account for why (for the most part) he has an awesome bedside manner. Seems DOs are more approachable than MDs (my experience) So glad I found him, he has truly helped to improve my quality of life, and there aren't many in the medical profession that you can say that about anymore. How sad is that? But very happy about Doc DO! :o)