Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Rush
Dr. Stephen Rush, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Corpus Christi, TX and Corpus Christi, TX . He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Rush is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Rush has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Stephen Rush is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Rush is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Harris Methodist H E B
Corpus Christi Med Ctr -Docto, Crp Christi, Tx
Texas Health Fort Worth
27 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen Rush is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.