Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Russo
Dr. Stephen Russo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Russo is affiliated with Scripps Green Hospital, UC San Diego Health System and UCSD Med Center Hillcrest. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Russo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Russo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Scripps Green Hospital
UC San Diego Health System
UCSD Med Center Hillcrest
32 Years Experience
University Of California San Diego School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Stephen Russo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions200 W Arbor Dr, San Diego, CA
Dr. Stephen Russo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.