Dr. Stephen Rycyna Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Rycyna Jr?

total left knee replacement

Posted on December 9th, 2013

Dr. Rycyna has a no nonsense manner about himself. I totally respect a doctor that will tell you like it is and not be one who is afraid to tell you something you may not want to hear. I had my left knee totally replace and came through surgery and rehab with flying colors. Dr. Rycyna did an awesome job even though I am very over weight. The pain was unbearable for many years. I am 64 years old and pain free with no complications at all. I am trying to loose more weight so I can get my right knee done soon. Dr. Rycyna is the best in my book. Thank you Dr. Rycyna and everyone at Excelsior Orthopedics.

Posted on June 1st, 2012

A very knowledgeable and talented doctor; probably the best I have seen, and I have seen many over the years with all my hip problems. Other reviewers say he can be crabby, but I think he's just very old-school: He's to-the-point, and succinct; a no b.s. kind of guy. He did a great job on my surgery. I highly recommend him

Talented Mumbler

Posted on August 15th, 2010

Mumbles and is moody However, Ive had two surgeries and other family members have had surgeries performed-knees, shoulders, hips. His work is impeccable so I'll continue to enjoy the crabbiness.

Mumbler

Posted on January 11th, 2010

Like pulling teeth to get details or explanations of your pain and issues can get crabby a good surgeon with no bedside manner

Posted on June 16th, 2015