Dr. Stephen S Campbell Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Stephen S Campbell?

always changing appointment-

I had my first apt and was called twice to change day and time because he had a emergency surgery- then saw him, he wanted to see my husband to explain my diagnoses maybe because I wasn't ready for surgery and he wanted to do fusion on neck that I wasn't sure about yet. made 2nd apt- receptionist called three days before apt and asked if I could change my time and appointment because he had a open day and I was the only apt for afternoon. well my husband and I both had to arrange to get off work so that really didn't work well for us , then the next morning , day before appointment I get a call from office and the lady says he has to cancel because he has a surgery? I said this is third time for change nd was told he had a open day the day before so wasn't to happy about that.. I feel like I wasn't really important enough to be treated like a valued appointment and maybe because I wasn't jumping on the cutting table right away , I may not have been a priority. probably will not be using him.

He has no manners.

I was a patient of Dr Campbell's in 2010 , had an aynursm clipping . Since then I have been doing very well but thought I should get a checkup because I've been getting dizzy. So I called his office in Bethlehem PA, when I called the receptionit's said Dr Campbell is in Montana! Hope the doctor s s I see is just as good. Thank you Dr Campbell.

He is a wonderful surgeon. Because of him, my son can walk again.

Awful!!

I was referred to this practice from pain management. They were to call me and schedule an appt. per the pain management office. They never called. After a week and no phone call from them I called one day TWICE leaving a message that I was referred to them from pain management. They have yet to return my call! Stay away!! If they can't return a phone call how diligent can they be?