Dr. Steven S Davis Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven S Davis Jr?

I had a laparoscopic hernia repair with Dr. Davis. From my first visit with him to the post op visit everything was great. Him and his fellows and residents are very knowledgeable and helpful. He answered every single question that I had before surgery and made it a very comfortable process. I definitely recommend him.

Excellent surgeon

excellent

After being ignored at another hospital, Dr Davis took my case. I was suffering from a paraesophageal hernia and was in critical condition. Dr Davis successfully operated on me under unusual circumstances. He basically saved my life. His team kept me informed and I never felt like I was out of the loop. I highly recommend Dr Davis and his medical team.

This doctor was only interested in "data" not the patient. He did not want to hear any explanation of the patient's history. He did not look at the patient and continuously mentioned the patients age increasing it as the appointment went on. He offered no treatment plan other than what the patient was on prior to the visit.

Dr. Steven S Davis Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.