- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Sackel MD
Dr. Stephen Sackel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coral Springs, FL, with other offices in Boca Raton, FL and Coral Springs, FL (and 1 other location). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Sackel is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff), Holy Cross Hospital (on staff) and Broward General Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Sackel has 4 locations
Dr. Stephen Sackel has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Stephen Sackel has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Stephen Sackel is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Sackel is the best doctor I know.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen Sackel - Posted on February 3rd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen Sackel - Posted on January 31st, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen Sackel - Posted on March 18th, 2011
Dr. Sackel is Alright!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen Sackel - Posted on April 9th, 2010
Dr Sackel was recommended to me by two different friends. They told me he's very competent and has a good sense of humor. Something I look for in a man who is going to give me a colonoscopy!His staff is very competent and friendly, his assistant even managed to get me a "prep" sample thus saving me over $60.
Dr. Sackel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Broward General Medical Center
North Ridge Medical Center
North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Imperial Point Medical Center
Oakridge Outpatient CenterFt. Lauderdale, Fl
Broward Health Imperial Point
Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Holy Cross Hospital - Fort Lauderdale
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Stephen Sackel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Stephen Sackel's office for more information.
5431 N University Dr Coral Springs, FL : (954) 344-2522
660 Glades Rd Boca Raton, FL : (561) 393-6800
2902 N University Dr Coral Springs, FL : (954) 344-2522
5601 N Dixie Hwy Oakland Park, FL : (954) 491-3301
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen Sackel, MD - Gastroenterology in Coral Springs, FL, in this video.
Dr. Stephen Sackel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Springs, FL.