More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen C Saddler
Dr. Stephen C Saddler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alexandria, VA, with other offices in Oxon Hill, MD and Alexandria, VA . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Saddler is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. Dr. Saddler has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen C Saddler has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Stephen C Saddler has the following 16 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Stephen C Saddler is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
This doctor is the most arrogant, and flippant Doctor I've ever seen. Makes you feel like you're just a number, not a human being. He has no regard for the pain you're feeling. When you start to ask too many questions, he pawns you off to someone else.
Dr Saddler has taken care of my knees for the better part of 20 years. I keep pushing the limits and he keeps fixing/making sure I can continue to be very active. He never wags his finger at me nor suggests take I hang up my saddle/running shoes/skis/yoga mat/swim cap/vb net and take up knitting . He makes the case for good program of stretching, diverse activities and what to avoid (running downhill for example) to keep my knees healthy. I highly recommend Dr Saddler.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Saddler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Stephen C Saddler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen C Saddler in this video.
Dr. Stephen C Saddler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.