Dr. Stephen A Schantz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen A Schantz?

Dr.Schantz done wonderful on my BA!

Dr. Schantz performed my breast augmentation procedure and I am ecstatic with the results. Not only did Dr. Schantz do an amazing job helping me determine an implant size that I would be happy with and that would fit my body type and frame, the procedure and recovery was much easier than I had anticipated, thanks to him and his wonderful staff. Everyone from Waldman and Schantz has been very friendly and eager to help in any way they could. Dr. Schantz was accessible and responsive after surgery when I had concerns and that made recovery much better. Bedside manner is great and I would highly recommend Dr. Schantz. He is definitely the doctor I will see again if there is ever anything else I want or need to have done.

After considerable weight loss I consulted Dr. Schantz for a tummy tuck, breast lift and arm lift. His is a true artist, his ability to take the human body and enhance it is remarkable. He has changed my life and I am grateful to him. He has the best bedside manner, he takes his time at each appointment and makes you feel like you are his top priority. His staff are great, his nurse Jessica is wonderful. I would recommend him for any plastic surgery procedures.

Beyond Amazing

Dr. Schantz and his staff were amazing. I felt completely comfortable with my decision regarding implant, incision location, and size and they answered all of my questions (and I had a ton). I am quite the perfectionist and on top of that am an artist with a severely critical eye for detail. I honestly could not have ever dreamed that my result would be as amazing as it is. It is BEYOND amazing... It is perfect. They look natural, are 2 cup sizes bigger, but completely proportionate with my body, and I couldn't be happier. This was absolutely the best purchase I have ever made and anyone with any sense at all will go to Dr. Schantz. He does phenomenal work and will change your life.

I felt so welcomed and cared for. I had a bad experience with a doctor in Louisville based on me being transexual and I have felt wanted, welcomed, and cared for.

The office staff have been excellent. I have been very pleased with the outcome of both procedures. I have travel several hours to come to Waldman Schantz Plastic Surgery.

Very friendly and supportive staff. Dr. Schantz is very friendly and inviting, makes you feel at ease with any questions about the procedure.

Dr. Schantz and his staff are wonderful to work with and go out of their way to accommodate their patients. I am very pleased with my overall experience.

Excellent

Dr. Schantz and his staff have done a fantastic job preparing me for my procedure and caring for me since. They are not only kind and courteous but th ...

It's really hard to classify the level of excellence!!! It has been an uplifting experience. Initially when I heard the terms plastic surgery I immediately thought of narcissism. After experiencing my tummy tuck procedure with Dr. Schantz my life goals are reinforcedfrom my new self-esteem and confidence. Dr. Schantz has given me a new health and wellness.

Dr. Schantz and staff are extremely professional, courteous, and friendly. I am very pleased with my results and the entire experience.

professional

The most caring and professional doctors and staff.

Dr. Stephen A Schantz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.