I had gynecomastia removed by Dr. Schlesinger and I am now getting an areola reduction.

The results were better than my expectations. Everything I was looking for and more. The staff are all friendly and helpful in a way that shows they genuinely care.

if your looking for a great plastic surgon he's the right one to come to

The results are awesome! I am happy with my body again, due to Dr. Schlesinger and staff! I highly recommend his services.

Everyone is absolutely amazing.

I had an upper eyelid procedure and had my 13 year old breast implants removed (but not replaced). My process was easy, smooth and quick from my first consultation to the actual surgery. Everyone from the office staff to the nurses and Dr. Schlesinger have been absolutely amazing! I am loving my fresh new youthful look and my breasts look fantastic!

Great provider!

Not only is Dr Schlesinger is obviously a skilled surgeon, but he is one of the most caring, generous providers I know. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. S!

I just went through a breast reduction with Dr.Schlesinger and am very pleased with the results. Dr. Schlesinger is a very patient , knowledgeable and professional human being with an amazing heart . I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an honest and experiential Dr. .

Great customer service and friendly staff.

Dr Schlesinger is very determined to get the optimal result and will always have excellent follow up to achieve this. He is a skill and experienced surgeon and has a wonderful pleasant staff to compliment him.

Results were amazing and I am fully satisfied with them. Dr. Schlesinger made this experience a very smooth one and with speedy recovery. I could not have been more satisfied with him and the work he performs. Very passionate about his job and the work he performs.

Breast Implant Removal: It's been about six weeks since I had implant removal with no lift. I had extreme pain in my breast from the implants they were about 14 Year's old saline implants. I am extremely happy with my recovery and look of my breast. Dr. Schlesinger did a wonderful job with the surgery I am over the moon with the outcome. The recovery was amazing, pain from surgery ended after second day, I have weekly appointments with Dr. Schlesinger to check the status of recovery. My breast returned to the size I was before surgery I have minimal sagging from years of implants I am completely shocked. Dr. Was great through entire process he gave me his cell phone number to calm my nerves I was extremely worried about how the operation would go. My implants sat very high on my chest and I was worried about the full removal capsules. He calmed my fears and walked me through everything with each appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Schlesinger he is a high skilled doctor and compassionate with his clients.

Dr. S Schlesinger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.