4.9

Have you seen Dr. S Schlesinger?

I just went through a breast reduction with Dr.Schlesinger and am very pleased with the results. Dr. Schlesinger is a very patient , knowledgeable and professional human being with an amazing heart . I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an honest and experiential Dr. .

Great customer service and friendly staff.

Dr Schlesinger is very determined to get the optimal result and will always have excellent follow up to achieve this. He is a skill and experienced surgeon and has a wonderful pleasant staff to compliment him.

Results were amazing and I am fully satisfied with them. Dr. Schlesinger made this experience a very smooth one and with speedy recovery. I could not have been more satisfied with him and the work he performs. Very passionate about his job and the work he performs.

Breast Implant Removal: It's been about six weeks since I had implant removal with no lift. I had extreme pain in my breast from the implants they were about 14 Year's old saline implants. I am extremely happy with my recovery and look of my breast. Dr. Schlesinger did a wonderful job with the surgery I am over the moon with the outcome. The recovery was amazing, pain from surgery ended after second day, I have weekly appointments with Dr. Schlesinger to check the status of recovery. My breast returned to the size I was before surgery I have minimal sagging from years of implants I am completely shocked. Dr. Was great through entire process he gave me his cell phone number to calm my nerves I was extremely worried about how the operation would go. My implants sat very high on my chest and I was worried about the full removal capsules. He calmed my fears and walked me through everything with each appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Schlesinger he is a high skilled doctor and compassionate with his clients.

Great love my new body bbl came out amazing ...

Extremely happy - Five star experience all the way

My experience with Dr. Schlesinger and his staff was PHENOMENAL!! Dr. Schlesinger is light years ahead of the other practices here in Hawaii - he is so knowledgeable, and yet so warm and compassionate - as is all of his staff and associates. My husband insisted that we would be looking for the top in the field, and that knowledge, value, and expertise was far more important when it came to my health - and we found that and more with Dr. Schlesinger. I can EASILY recommend Dr. Schlesinger to all my friends and family or even to someone just reading about my experience. Thank you Dr. Schlesinger - for helping me accomplish a life long dream come true. Mahalo nui loa!!!

Best surgeon ever!!!

I came to Dr Schlesinger four years ago for a breast augmentation and breast lift. I came out of surgery and was immediately so happy with my results! He is amazing, his staff is amazing. I came back to him again to get bigger implants and a BBL. I flew here and made arrangements to stay. I did not want to go to anyone else. I knew going to Dr Schlesinger was my best option. I trust him and he is great at what he does. I am recovering currently and am soooo in love with my new body!! He is the best doctor, surgeon, and friend. I love the whole team, great and excellent process from start to finish. I will never go anywhere else for my plastic surgery needs! Thank you Dr. Schlesinger!!!

The best!

Dr. Larry and the whole staff are the absolute best! I have been met with nothing but total kindness. Dr. Larry did a fantastic job helping to choose the implants that would best suit me and took great care before, during, and after surgery - every step of the way. There can be long waits but he is absolutely worth it. Best there is!

Excellent

Excellent

Dr. S Schlesinger is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.