Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Stephen Schnall
Dr. Stephen Schnall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Schnall is affiliated with USC University Hospital, Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center and USCNorris Cancer Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Schnall has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. Stephen Schnall has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Stephen Schnall has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 6
Dr. Schnall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
USC University Hospital
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
USCNorris Cancer Hospital
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1200 N State St, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen Schnall, MD - Orthopedic Surgery in Los Angeles, CA, in this video.
Dr. Stephen Schnall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.