Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen Schneberger has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 17
Shneberger is great but the receptionist are the worst I've ever come across in my 32 years of life! They've been giving me the run around for the past 4 months and i have a serious health issue that needs medical treatment. I'm at the point of getting myself a lawyer asap because this is ridiculous!!!
Dr. Schneberger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1979
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Stephen Schneberger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Service, 2420 W Pierce St Ste 200, Carlsbad, NM
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen Schneberger in this video.
Dr. Stephen Schneberger is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Carlsbad, NM.