Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen H Schneider has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Stephen H Schneider has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Stephen H Schneider is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I has a total knee replacement done by Dr. Schneider and I would not hesitate to go back to him. He is compassionate, friendly and will take as much time as you need to explain any procedure. I do not understand the negative comments at all. My experience with my tkr was great and it continues to be.
All I have to say is that I went to this guy for an ACL surgery. Fix it and it felt ok, but it tore at about 8 months. I go back and says I was doing too much too soon. I have surgery again with him. 6 months later I tear it again. I find a new surgeon who checks the goes in surgically to check out the problem and make repairs and finds that not only was there the ACL problem but also 2 other ligaments that were torn! Basically this guy missed a huge problem in my knee that could have been fixed easily. After 4 years of surgeries I am now up and moving. Find a different doctor!
Dr. Schneider is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Stephen H Schneider accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRaritan Valley Orthopedic Surgery Pa, 515 Church St Ste 3, Bound Brook, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen H Schneider in this video.
Dr. Stephen H Schneider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bound Brook, NJ.