Dr. Stephen H Schneider Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen H Schneider?

I has a total knee replacement done by Dr. Schneider and I would not hesitate to go back to him. He is compassionate, friendly and will take as much time as you need to explain any procedure. I do not understand the negative comments at all. My experience with my tkr was great and it continues to be.

4 years of surgery because of this guy

All I have to say is that I went to this guy for an ACL surgery. Fix it and it felt ok, but it tore at about 8 months. I go back and says I was doing too much too soon. I have surgery again with him. 6 months later I tear it again. I find a new surgeon who checks the goes in surgically to check out the problem and make repairs and finds that not only was there the ACL problem but also 2 other ligaments that were torn! Basically this guy missed a huge problem in my knee that could have been fixed easily. After 4 years of surgeries I am now up and moving. Find a different doctor!

Terrible

Does not know sports orthopedics!!!No knowledge

Dr. Stephen H Schneider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bound Brook, NJ.