Dr. Stephen A Schulman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen A Schulman?

Half N Half

Staff is great! Dr Schulman could be a bit more social, comes off as rude or doesn't have time however he has always taken good care of my child. Just a bit rough around the edges. Nothing personal I know but once you get past that it's all good! There are times we've waited long periods in the waiting room then more time once we get in a room but that's only been about 1/3 of all our visits.

Pleasantly Surprised

I was pleasantly surprised by the office visit for my newborn. It was quick and the staff was super courteous. The doctor was so incredibly quick, but also thorough. He didn't leave me with any questions unanswered and he was really very nice. You get the vibe that he rocks at his job.

Loyal Patient

He was my doctor 27 years ago and is now my 3 children's Doctor and we LOVE Doc Schulman... He is the best.. I asked him the other day when he was going to retire and he said NEVER ill be your kids kids doctor..

If I could give 0 I would.

This man missed two cleft palates in both of my children. Two of them. My oldest is almost 4. We have repeatedly told him my oldest wasn't eating or talking well. His response? He'll eat when he's hungry. He takes 2 minutes to talk to you, dismisses you as an idiot that doesn't know your own child and when something is wrong, and will only ever give referrals to other doctors when you beg him too. There is nothing good about this man. My kids really hated to go see him because he was not warm or friendly in any way shape or form. Since changing doctors my kids love the person and are much more open to getting any shots or anything. He is a joke. For whoever thinks he's a good choice beware. Check your child over carefully and if you think something is amiss remember no one knows better than you!

Dr. Schulman is very professional & caring. The nurses are fantastic!! He has been our pediatrician for 12 years.

Dr. Knows his practice

I've been taking my daughter here since she was born. Honestly, Dr. Schulman wasn't extremely welcoming, but always handled my daughter gently and is great with her. He'll answer your questions, but won't stay to have a conversation. This doctor may not be the most warm and fuzzy with parents, but he has always given great information, knows quality information and takes care of my daughter.

Do not waste your time.

His awkward, doesn't really listen to what you have to say. First visit he didn't introduce himself, does a 2 minute check up and leaves. I had questions to ask and he didn't care to listen and just said random things and left.

Great Dr, horrible office staff.

I agree with the last post. He is a wonderful doctor. He is kind of weird, but he knows his stuff. Only problem is his office staff is a joke. I am currently looking for a new pediatrition, because its not worth putting up with the staff. First of all they don't answer phones or call back, they don't call you if there is something not working with a referral. They are rude, and some of them are morons. The first time i went the window was closed but you can see thr ough it so they knew i was there but instead of opening it they were gossiping about the last patient they had and i had to knock after a few minutes for her to help me! They are always rude and care too much about talking to eachother instead of patients...

ok

He is a great doctor. A little weird, but thats beyond the point. His staff is the worst. They never answer the phone. They are always making mistakes. They have no idea what costumer service is. I will never go back.

Horrible horrible doctor

This guy is a joke. He is very unprofessional and rude. there are way better pediatricians so don't bother with him.

Dr Schulman

He is a great dr & my kids like him. Always knowledgeable & friendly. Love his staff especially the nurse practitioner.

Excellent Dr

We have 3 children, 6 year old and 2 year old boys, and 2 year old girl and Dr. Schulman and his staff is very caring and very professional. Dr. Schulman is straight forward and to the point, but I prefer this. The wait time is his office is very minimal. Dr. Schulman has always been accurate in his diagnosis' and I would not take my children anywhere else. I trust Dr. Schulman with my kids and he has always been very professional with my boys and my little girl. He gets 5 stars from this family!