Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen D Scoggin
Dr. Stephen D Scoggin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burnet, TX, with another office in Burnet, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen D Scoggin has 2 locations
200 County Road 340A Ste A
Burnet, TX 78611
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephen D Scoggin has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Stephen D Scoggin has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
31 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1987
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Stephen D Scoggin Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
More about Dr. Stephen D Scoggin
Dr. Wollan is a native of Austin who is a fellowship-trained glaucoma specialist. He received his Bachelor of Science at St. Edward's University, double majoring in biology and chemistry. He received his medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston where he also continued his residency in general ophthalmology with fellowship training in glaucoma. His formal glaucoma training includes filtering, shunt and other corrective procedures. Dr. Wollan in also accepting general patients including cataract surgery candidates and people suffering from dry eye.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen D Scoggin, MD - Surgery in Burnet, TX, in this video.
Dr. Stephen D Scoggin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Burnet, TX.