2.9

Neutral

Changed My Life

I had a bump on my nose that was the result of 'tension growth' in the sinus cartilage. This was a cosmetic and functional woe of mine for 20 years. I finally made a consultation appointment with Dr. Seal, who explained how he would fix it. I emphasized I didn't want a completely different nose, just a straighter bridge and no bump. Also, being able to breath out of my nostrils would be nice! I was nervous, but felt in capable hands with Dr. Seal, so I made a surgery appointment the next month. I was informed on every detail regarding recovery, and had no complications. Surgery itself went smoothly, and I had a week of wearing a splint on my nose before its removal. Once I saw the result, I nearly cried. A normal nose, and finally being able to breathe. Thank you, Dr. Seal.

Botched me twice

I've been a patient of his for 5 years. His bedside manner is the absolute worse but that can be overlooked if a surgeon is competent. After my first nasal surgery, one of my nostrils collapsed...he said it was just scar tissue and would get better with time..after a year of putting me off he removed some "scar tissue"...which made NO improvement. Three years and many complications later he recommended a revision surgery. He was "confident" he could restore me to functioning by using cartilage from my ear to reopen the nose. Long story short I'm worse off than before the revision. I have near constant infection, deformity, constant pain, breathing impairment...the list goes on. Years of patience and many thousands of dollars later I'm searching for another surgeon.

Arrogant, uncaring, doesn’t listen. I would not recommend this doctor to care for my goldfish. He’s horrible.

It's not Dr. Seel but Dr. Seal

The worst bed side manner and careless, arrogant attitude. I'd stay away from this inept doctor. He made my condition much worse. They misspelled his name here, but read the reviews about him with the right name: Stephen R. Seal

Dr. Stephen R Seal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Asheville, NC.