Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen D Seymour has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stephen D Seymour has the following 12 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Seymore and his staff are the BEST!!! I just received a letter that he is closing his office and I was so upset. Once you find a great doctor you hate to lose them. It is so hard to find such a good doctor and to lose Dr.Seymour and Ms.Lucky is heart breaking. I do not know what their new plans are but I wish them best! I am sure it was in God's plan.
I was very well treated by this doctor and his nurse who is called "Lucky." She is from India and her name is different but everyone calls her "Lucky." We are the lucky ones. She is exceptional and so is Dr. Seymour. I was incontinent and underwent surgery which completely corrected the problem. The surgery was a non-event. Absolutely no problems at all and it worked! After many years of wearing pads, I am happy to report that I am pad free and loving it! I highly recommend Dr. Seymour and Lucky if you have similar problems. I remember after surgery, I received follow-up calls at home every day for a while. I had never been treated so well before. I would do it again in a heartbeat! Thank you to Dr. Seymour and Lucky!
Since the corrective surgery I required seemed unusual, my 3 specialists gave second opinions and conferred with Dr. Seymore. My excellent results and new lease on life convinced them to refer other complicated diagnosis to Dr. Seymore. My hero. I overheard other patients discussing aftercare issues, but his staff gave excellent instructions and suggestions.
I was very pleased with Dr. Seymour and his staff. His assistant is the most professional I have come across.
I had a wonderful experience -- everything about the procedure was explained in detail from testing to post-op, by both Dr. Seymour and his assistant, Lachmi (Lucky). I never experienced a minute of concern from the day my ob-gyn referred me to him for consultation and testing. Dr. Seymour is a consummate professional in his demeanor, his expertise and most importantly, his understanding of the esteem issues involved in this female problem. His staff is pleasant and professional as well. Dr. Seymour was very detailed in his explanations, allaying any concerns about pain and post-op issues. He anticipated many of my questions beforehand, which reassured me that he had vast experience in this field. Overall, it was stress-free from my first encounter; I've already recommended him to many of my friends and coworkers. Following the surgical procedure, I had an overnight stay at Women & Children's Hospital, which was also very pleasant -- their staff and the cleanliness of my room was all above-average.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
40 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Stephen D Seymour accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsGeisinger Medical Center, 100 N Academy Ave, Danville, PA
Dr. Stephen D Seymour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, PA.