Dr. Stephen D Seymour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen D Seymour?

Dr. Seymore and his staff are the BEST!!! I just received a letter that he is closing his office and I was so upset. Once you find a great doctor you hate to lose them. It is so hard to find such a good doctor and to lose Dr.Seymour and Ms.Lucky is heart breaking. I do not know what their new plans are but I wish them best! I am sure it was in God's plan.

Grateful Patient

I was very well treated by this doctor and his nurse who is called "Lucky." She is from India and her name is different but everyone calls her "Lucky." We are the lucky ones. She is exceptional and so is Dr. Seymour. I was incontinent and underwent surgery which completely corrected the problem. The surgery was a non-event. Absolutely no problems at all and it worked! After many years of wearing pads, I am happy to report that I am pad free and loving it! I highly recommend Dr. Seymour and Lucky if you have similar problems. I remember after surgery, I received follow-up calls at home every day for a while. I had never been treated so well before. I would do it again in a heartbeat! Thank you to Dr. Seymour and Lucky!

Since the corrective surgery I required seemed unusual, my 3 specialists gave second opinions and conferred with Dr. Seymore. My excellent results and new lease on life convinced them to refer other complicated diagnosis to Dr. Seymore. My hero. I overheard other patients discussing aftercare issues, but his staff gave excellent instructions and suggestions.

I was very pleased with Dr. Seymour and his staff. His assistant is the most professional I have come across.

Executive Director LSU Eunice Foundation

I had a wonderful experience -- everything about the procedure was explained in detail from testing to post-op, by both Dr. Seymour and his assistant, Lachmi (Lucky). I never experienced a minute of concern from the day my ob-gyn referred me to him for consultation and testing. Dr. Seymour is a consummate professional in his demeanor, his expertise and most importantly, his understanding of the esteem issues involved in this female problem. His staff is pleasant and professional as well. Dr. Seymour was very detailed in his explanations, allaying any concerns about pain and post-op issues. He anticipated many of my questions beforehand, which reassured me that he had vast experience in this field. Overall, it was stress-free from my first encounter; I've already recommended him to many of my friends and coworkers. Following the surgical procedure, I had an overnight stay at Women & Children's Hospital, which was also very pleasant -- their staff and the cleanliness of my room was all above-average.