Dr. Stephen F Signer Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Stephen F Signer?

Personal attention

Horrible Psychiatrist

Forgot to change my meds after being released from the hospital. Does not proof read his medical transcripts/dictations. Horrible misunderstandings as result. Arrogant, unsympathetic. Would never recommend to someone already struggling with life!!!

Making False Statements

I was a patient of Dr. Signer's for years and discontinued treatment in '03. Returned last year 2012. Signer repeatedly failed to complete Social Security Disability treatment reports. After I submitted a written request to him to complete the paperwork, he gave excuses for not completing it and after I contacted management he sent me a letter terminating my treatment and lied, stating he was discontinuing my treatment due to me not coming in for my scheduled appointments. This is an unethical doctor that has lost sight of his responsibility to his patients (customers).

He is a rude man.

best psychiatrist I have ever been to

This guy is the best psycho-pharmacologist - really knows medications. I had basically given up on ever getting better. After seeing him twice I was vastly improved and am now able to function at a normal level. I owe him alot. He's not there to hold your hand but gets down to the problem immediately. Highly recommend him. Office staff leaves alot to be desired.

Used to be great, is now failing as a doctor

I have seen Dr. Signer for years. He has never had a good bedside manner. Never will. But he was always on top of things. This year, 2011, something is wrong. Dr. Signer spends 'my' session with him doing the following: reading the news online, taking phone calls, writing out incorrect prescriptions for me, telling me to see doctors that I already see, and that he consults with - but he has apparently totally forgotten about this. He does not spend time with me like he used to. Even though his bedside manner is horrible, you could tell he cared about his patients. Not now. He just seems to want to get me out of his office as fast as he can. And I know it can't be me. I came online to see if anyone else was having problems with him, as his behavior is so strange, and sure enough, others are complaining as well. PCSD should look into this. Writing out the wrong prescriptions for patients could end in lawsuits and worse.

terrible

This doctor has serious problems. Extremely discourteous and erratic, and should not be practicing. I couldn't communicate with him at all and got no medical help. He was sarcastic. It's a surprise, because my initial visit with him was OK. He's obviously going through something.

Basically Worthless

In the medical realm, psychiatrists belong to a special group of idiots. While general medicine continues to make slow but positive progress, psyhiatry continues to lag. These so-called doctors, like Mr. Singer, do little more than place labels on their patients,(for billing purposes), and throw pills at them and this jerk is no exception.

this guy was meant to be a radiologist or someone else who doesn't have to deal with human emotions. he has a true lack of social skills. psychiatry is an odd specialty but one would think that he would work on his social skills, after all he's dealing with people, though he is working on diseases. i'd never recommend him. he's awful.

M. Paquette

He saved my life!

Dr. Signer is a wonderful caring Doctor. He always asks how things are going and is not hesistant to treat symptoms with medication if needed.He is great. You won't regret seeing him.