Dr. Stephen A Silbiger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen A Silbiger?

DISAPPOINTED, DISHEARTENED, DISGUSTED!

Staff was very friendly and helpful, but when Silbiger entered the exam room, I realized immediately that someone must have "licked his candy" just before he arrived. He was EXTREMELY rude, arrogant, self-absorbed, and condescending toward me. And I had not even said anything yet!! He is also "Old School", and needs to educate himself on the latest medical techniques and treatments. With all the good reports he has received online, I was very DISAPPOINTED and DISHEARTENED. I have many life-threatening issues, but he WAS NOT INTERESTED! I will NOT go back to him for any reason.

The best primary physician on the "Grand Strand".If he is running late it is only because he is taking the time to properly diagnose & treat. Very lucky to have found him some years ago.

You lost a potential patient today, the woman that I assume to be your receptionist, made me very uncomfortable. She was harsh and not welcoming. This is not a good thing for someone reaching out for help. A bit of kindness would go a long way. I simply told her that she made me feel uncomfortable and that I will call on another professional in the area. I'm sure that you would appreciate my feedback, that's the only motivation for this review :(

Would be difficult to find one equal or better

exceptional Dr. and staff

Dr. Silbiger is a rare commodity these days. He is a very caring Dr. He explores the reasons of why you are feeling bad and only hands out prescriptions after a thorough exam and much thought of your problem. I would recommend him to anyone of any age. He has certainly helped me and my family.

Excellent doctor

Thorough, listens to patient, straight forward answers to questions.Excellent professional staff, highly responsive.

All-around excellent doctor

Dr. Stephen A Silbiger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murrells Inlet, SC.