Dr. Stephen M Silverstein Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Stephen M Silverstein?

An excellent physician service,. Wonderful , caring people in office.Always feel l well cared for by everyone

Exceptional office all the way

Terrible rude staff,close to an hour wait for regular appointment, PA spent 5 min or less, would not go back

Over 1 hour wait to see a PA, who spent less than 5 min with me. Then another 30 min wait for blood draw. I was on hold for 35 min to get my lab results. Staff is very rude. I would never go back to this practice

Compassion

Dr. Silverstein takes as much time to exam and review your condition as you need to feel comfortable I hightly recommend him

Everyone at Innovative Health and Wellness is EXCELLENT (from the Doc's to the PA's to the organized and caring office staff.) Thank You so much for the prompt follow up, for the efficiency of the office, for all the caring and for the exceptionally skilled treatment that I receive. Innovative stands well above the rest ! I feel very special and very safe in your hands. I do not trust my health to anyone else but the Dr's Silverstein and their expert office . That is why I will always come to Innovative no matter how far away my job takes me.

Teacher

Excellent care by Dr. Silverstein. His diagnosis and treatment were accurate and he followed up to see how I was feeling and asked if I had any questions. Very professional but easy to talk to. I highly recommend Innovative Health & Wellness.

Not Happy with Steve

Office staff SUCKS they think they are the Doctors. They forget about referrals andmessages lose paper work. Totally Sucks.I will not give his name out at all.