Have you seen Dr. Stephen H Sinclair?

Patient

I was missed diagnosed and received 6chemo therapy injections in my eye and suffered a corneal abrasion . Skill and care wasn’t present for ME!! Almost lost vision in my eye. Because I lost 6 months of the right care that I needed

Unsatisfactory Experience, All Around

First, FULL DISCLOURE: I was late for an appointment, and later, entirely missed an appointment. My bad. When I declined to pay the fifty dollar missed appointment fee, I was immediately, formally, and summarily terminated from the practice. I asked “Does the doctor know about this?” They replied “He signed it.” I later got the letter’ Second, THE STAFF: The staff is suffering from a ‘them and us’ syndrome, where the client is there for their convenience. They hide behind a glass window and only address you like you’re an annoyance. They are, as a group, cold, condescending, and aloof. One day, I and four other patients were abandoned in the interior waiting room, for nearly an hour, with a totally empty office. Later we were told there was an ‘emergency’. No apology. Their rude remarks are audible through the glass windows. The worst aspect is that they bully the doctor, even in the patient’s presence! [There are two exceptions: The checkout scheduler is very sweet, and the tall gentleman, who runs the eye photo machine, is very professional]. Third, THE DOCTOR: Very cordial, but it seems like every appointment was my first. He didn’t seem prepared to see me. We had to start from the beginning every time. It was, also, embarrassing to see him being bullied by his staff. Fourth, ME: After my abrupt termination, it took a while to see another retina specialist, who told me I had some glaucoma damage. I may not have been using the correct dosage of eye drops to control eye pressure leading to this condition. When terminated, I had no guidance as to continuing treatment. None! Does malpractice come to mind? This office needs a whole makeover. The staff, while bragging about how long they’ve been there, may be ready to consider a new career. And, the doctor needs to run a more disciplined patient oriented operation. We aren’t there to make your day tough; we need your help, your experience, your expertise and your guidance. Go to this practice, if you enjoy a rather heavy atmosphere, waiting for the window to open and led to another waiting room for more wait. Myself, I’ve had enough!

Central Retinal Vein Occlusion

If you have a central retinal vein occlusion I know what you are going through. Dr. Sinclair is the doctor that you must see. He will help you. He is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He is also the best retina doctor I have ever seen. His superior knowledge is a result of the fact that the retina is not just his job but his passion in life. He is confident and humble. The confidence is very reassuring. This man truly does care about the plight of the visually impaired and he is always working on innovations to make their life better. He will help you.

Dr. Stephen H Sinclair is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Media, PA.