More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen C Sirota has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Stephen C Sirota has the following 8 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Stephen C Sirota has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephen C Sirota is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
First time seen, did not introduce himself well and welcome me as his new patient. Now friendly bedside manor. Wanted x--rays lower spine before anything. Once the doctor came in in was maybe less than 10 minutes to speak with him. He reviewed the previous past surgery's ( I brought the reports and MRI's) Gave a script for lower lumbar x-ray, waiting for next appointment next month. I can NOT have epidural injections without versaid due to pain and scare tissue from 4 previous surgerys.
29 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1989
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Stephen C Sirota accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Neurology & Spine, 13640 N 99th Ave Ste 100, Sun City, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen C Sirota in this video.
Dr. Stephen C Sirota is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sun City, AZ.