Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Slauson
Dr. Stephen Slauson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Collins, CO, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Slauson is affiliated with Poudre Valley Hospital, Banner Thunderbird Medical Center and Medical Center Of The Rockies. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Slauson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Slauson saw me maybe 5 minutes in ER out of 13 and 1/2 hours that I was kept waiting by myself with no staff, no phone, no food, and one trip to the bathroom--for which I had to beg. I was admitted withOUT seeing him again and withOUT explanation from him. Yet, he billed $415.00--for WHAT??? I have already retained an attorney to fight the charges against him and the rest of PVH for this inexcusable treatment. The merger with UC Health Systems is a large part of the problem--people are a number, no longer individuals treated with respect.
Dr. Slauson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Poudre Valley Hospital
Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Medical Center Of The Rockies
Paradise Valley Hospital
11 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Stephen Slauson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen Slauson in this video.
Dr. Stephen Slauson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.