Dr. Stephen Sommerschield Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Sommerschield?

Posted on January 18th, 2016

terrible

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Very nice guy. Much more interested in his patients than most doctors.

arrogant no nothing lpn

Posted on April 27th, 2015

Melissa Watson is his lpn and is arrogant . We asked for a med change as lisiniprol was damaging wife's kidneys she refused and we had to go to a kidney doctor to direct her to change. She doesn't listen and is incompetent to say the least

brilliant doctor wonderful staff

Posted on August 28th, 2014

Dr. Sommershield is a wonderful physician. He takes his time gets down to the problem and makes a diagnosis. He has wonderful bedside manner. He truly cares for his patients. He has a fabulous staff along with a great practioner Melissa Watson. We are blessed to be in their care and love them. My family has several health issues and I trust Dr. Sommershield with everything I have. I am an over protective person and appreciate Sommershield' s attention to detail. Best doc I have ever had.

Unhappy Patients

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

Dr Sommershield has fine bedside manner and cares about detailes but when dealing with the unprofessional office manager my family was forced to move on to another doctor. Problems experienced include rudeness, zero customer skills, billing issues, incomplete or inaccurate referrals resulting in delayed care or no care. Good luck!

Posted on January 30th, 2011

Dr. Sommerschield is very thorough and usually spends at least 15 minutes with me for my follow-up appointments. The staff is friendly and helpful. I have to say the post by Ranee is so uncharacteristic of Dr. Sommerschield, I think she posted for the wrong doctor.

Update on Love this Doc

Posted on May 7th, 2010

I have to update my review for Dr. Sommerschield. Recently, I had surgery and he knew of it, but did not know when I was having it. The day I had my surgery, and was in the hospital recovering, in walked Dr. Sommerschield! He heard I was there, and he came in to check on me and see how I was doing. That was wonderful! I still love the staff. You can be sure that when you walk in, you will be greeted with a smile. Any questions I have had, have always been answered. Dr. Sommerschield and his staff really care about the patient. I really could not ask for more in a Dr. or staff.

Love this Doc

Posted on January 12th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Sommerschield now for a couple of months. I have never had to wait no more than 10 mins to get back to the room for my appt. And he is usually right in after I get in there. The staff is wonderful. He has made sure that when I leave the visit, I understand what is going on. Bedside manner is great. I have been searching for years for a doctor that will spend the time with me and make me feel like a person, not a $ sign.

he is a cold hearted quack

Posted on October 18th, 2009

He never listened to me. He is cold hearted and has no emotion what so ever. when i first went to him i thought he was great. then he changed and did not care. all he cares about is drawing your blood every month(5 to 6 vials) and making up crazy appointments i assume so that he receives more money. He is awful and i hope He can sleep at night after what he did to me.

Posted on December 10th, 2015