Dr. Stephen Southard Is this you?

3.9

Teladoc

Posted on March 30th, 2017

Dr. Southard called me about 10 min past our scheduled time but 10 min late in the continence of my home is far better than 45 min in an office environment. Very polite and courteous. Took his time and went over all of my concerns without rushing or interrupting. Great job of educating as well. I've used Teladoc before, but this was the only 5 star experience I've had so far. I would definitely recommend the service and Dr. Southard to friends and family. Dr. Southard, if you read this, thank you very much for your time and attention.

TelaDoc

Posted on March 9th, 2017

Dr Southard called me as part of a TelaDoc consultation. He was rude and presumptuous from the very minute I answered the phone. He had zero interest in what I had going on and repeatedly told me that he couldn't just prescribe something because I just had to wait it out. He made me feel like a drug addict looking for a fix, when all I needed was something to help with the obvious flu I have. He refused to give me anything stating that even if another doctor gave me something, it would be right. He then told my husband during a later consult, that he felt I was inappropriate I speaking with another doctor who did this I needed something and prescribed a medicine for me. HOW DARE YOU!!!!!! You had NO RIGHT to speak to anyone about my medical situation other than me, and absolutely were out of line for telling my husband you thought I acted inappropriately. It is none of your business what actions I take with my health when it's between me and another doctor. You told my husband that you found my TelaDoc records and know that I spoke to someone after I for off the phone with you. You had no right to do that AT ALL!! I will be writing the medical board in addition to the complaint I filed with TelaDoc.

I don't recoment this Doctor

Posted on January 10th, 2012

I landed by him, because he was only one of the few PCP,who taked new patients. He comes unprepared for my visit. He cant properly interpret medical reports,write prescriptions or orders any test.He is not interested in finding a cause of the problem or maybe unable. He just waits of his retirement.

Been going 2 years

Posted on February 3rd, 2010

Dr. Southard has been my PCP for a couple of years now. He is very friendly and courteous. He spends whatever time is necessary to make sure my questions are answered and needs are met. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on March 8th, 2017