Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen R Southworth has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
My first experience with him was related to my mom who had seen another orthopedic surgeon that told her she needed a hip replacement from nothing more than an x-ray and ultimately just gave Her an injection into the joint. When her pain got worse a few days later and could not get in to see the first Dr we went to see Dr Southworth and he ordered an MRI. We learned from that MRI that my mother did not need a hip replacement but rather that she had bone cancer. He took his time and listened and did what was right target than jump into surgery. I broke my arm a few days ago and went to see him myself and he remembered my mom and was thoughtful enough to ask about her while also taking care of my problem. I would recommend him to anyone!!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
33 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Medical College Of Ohio Hospital
Dr. Stephen R Southworth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Mississippi Sports Medicine, 4381 S Eason Blvd Ste 303, Tupelo, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen R Southworth in this video.
Dr. Stephen R Southworth is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tupelo, MS.