Dr. Stephen R Southworth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen R Southworth?

Awesome Doctor

My first experience with him was related to my mom who had seen another orthopedic surgeon that told her she needed a hip replacement from nothing more than an x-ray and ultimately just gave Her an injection into the joint. When her pain got worse a few days later and could not get in to see the first Dr we went to see Dr Southworth and he ordered an MRI. We learned from that MRI that my mother did not need a hip replacement but rather that she had bone cancer. He took his time and listened and did what was right target than jump into surgery. I broke my arm a few days ago and went to see him myself and he remembered my mom and was thoughtful enough to ask about her while also taking care of my problem. I would recommend him to anyone!!

Options

Gives lots of choices. Does not immediately push for surgery.

Very knowledgeable

Very thorough. Does not waste time. Talks to patients like they were friends. Gives practical advice.