Dr. Stephen T Spates Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen T Spates?

The Best Doctor

He is very caring and gentle and explains what he is doing at all times. He also calls after your procedure to make sure you're doing ok. I definitely would recommend him to anyone needing MOHS surgery .

Dr. Spates is one of the most wonderful and professional physicians I've ever met!

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Spates! I saw him for a mohs surgery consult after being diagnosed with basal cell carcinoma (and after seeing a very unpleasant mohs surgeon the week before). Dr. Spates was amazingly pleasant, professional, and caring. I knew I was in such good hands. The next day I had the mohs surgery performed by him - I could have made a better choice. He is truly a pro - he has wonderful hands, professional and courteous staff, a very pleasant and caring personality, and mostly - he knows exactly what he's doing and he does it so well.If you need mohs surgery in the NJ area - don't think twice and go see Dr. spates!

Wonderful dr!

Dr spates is awesome! Not only did he speak to me in a calming manner, but he also knew all about my problem before I even arrived. Surgery was quick and he even personally called me to make sure I got home safely and felt ok. He provides a direct ext too to call if you have a problem. Not many dr take the time with their patients like dr spates does. Love this dr but hope I don't have to see him again for surgery lol.

I highly recommend Dr. S Spates. He is a wonderful, caring, extremely qualified and professional doctor. His bedside manners are excellent. He has performed many surgeries on myself, and my family. He takes good care of his patients, and is just a great surgeon!!!

Great Doctor

If you visualize the ideal doctor, Dr Spates would be the person you would see. He treats you with respect and is not condesending as too many doctors are.He is also a great surgeon who works more like an artist than a mechanic.I would highly recommend Dr. Spates.

Courteous, professional and knowledgeable. Top of his game and well recommended.

Excellent Doctor !!!!