Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephen M Stein has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Stephen M Stein has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
Attorney at Law
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen M Stein - Posted on January 12th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen M Stein - Posted on May 29th, 2013
Dr Stein Is Very Smart in the addiction field!! He's Worth Every Penny And His Office Is Always Clean And He Cares Very Much About His Patients
Awesome non-Judgmental Dr.helped me get and stay clean!! LOVE HIM!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen M Stein - Posted on March 28th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen M Stein - Posted on November 15th, 2010
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Stein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Stephen M Stein Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Stephen M Stein's office for more information.
303 Potrero St Ste 5A Santa Cruz, CA : (831) 425-1385
Locations & DirectionsSTEPHEN MICHAEL STEIN MD, 303 Potrero St Ste 5A, Santa Cruz, CA
Dr. Stephen M Stein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Cruz, CA.