Dr. Stephen Struble Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Struble?

Exceptional skill and service

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Dr. Struble far exceeded my expectations. I had hip replacement surgery and Dr. Struble was there every step of the way. He was there to answer my questions both day and night. His skills and techniques are superior. I would highly recommend Dr. Struble

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Very professional and knowledgeable at the same time very personable. Dr. Struble took extra time to explain my condition and offered several options. I was very pleased with our discussion and his analysis .

The very best in the area!

Posted on May 18th, 2015

I had a hip replacement with Dr. Strubel and have had an excellent experience and outcome. Every healthcare worker I've encountered throughout this process has readily expressed that Dr. Strubel is the surgeon they would choose for themselves or a family member having a hip replacement. 3 weeks post op, I am walking without any assistive devices and I have far surpassed in home therapist's goals. It's up to me now to build up my strength and stamina back and I have every confidence that I will be even better than new in no time. He really is the best and I will not hesitate to recommend him to everyone!

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Excellent

Should have used Dr. Struble for my Hip Replacement

Posted on May 31st, 2014

Following a total right hip replacement surgery I asked him for an opinion regarding the problems I was having. The original surgeon was non responsive and basically stated " I did my job putting in a new hinge as you can see on the X-ray". Dr. Struble determined the only way to correct the problems I experienced was surgery. No, Not happening. Dr. Struble really knows his stuff. I should have had him do the Hip Replacement.

Excellent doctor, top surgeon!

Posted on December 8th, 2013

Dr. Struble performed my left hip replacement in May 2013. I found him to be an excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner. He prepared me for a pain free surgery and that's exactly the way it turned out! He told me that he would be at my bedside at 8:00am each day (a total of three) after my surgery and -- as promised he was there like clockwork! I have had a pain free recovery and I very much believe that Dr. Struble was responsible for that!

Posted on December 14th, 2017