Dr. Stephen R Sullivan Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stephen R Sullivan?

Outstanding treatment and care

I broke my jaw in 4 places and gashed my chin. Dr. Sullivan repaired all most skillfully and thoughtfully and endlessly listened to and answered all my questions. As wonderful a medical experience as you can have and I'm very grateful!

Most Incredible Doctor

Dr. Sullivan is truly the epitome of selfless, compassionate doctor. He turned one of the most traumatic experiences of my life into a seamless process. From the moment he arrived at the ER, he did everything he could to ease my pain & worries. I had a really bad accident & cut my head open down to my skull. Not only was he incredibly supportive and reassuring, but he also delivered. His work is truly incredible. The scar is barely noticeable & it's only been 3 weeks. I cannot thank him enough!

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Sullivan is a caring and kind medical professional. He made my procedure a success and has a wonderful bedside manner as well a genuine concern for his patients. Thank you to you and your entire staff .

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Sullivan has been treating my daughter for the past year. She was in an accident which resulted in an extremely large keloid (scar tissue) on a very big area of her leg. The treatment is going wonderfully. Dr. Sullivan is the most kindest, gentle doctors I have ever experienced. He takes his time, talks to my child and I. He genuinely cares about his patients. I cannot praise him enough!