Dr. Stephen Greenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Greenberg?

Bad Doctor

Posted on November 29th, 2017

He is not a good surgeon at all. The doctor has no bedside manner and is somewhat nasty. I do not believe the comments on this site. Find a different doctor.

Bread Aug and Lift

Posted on November 10th, 2017

I loved my whole experience I had at Dr.Greenbergs office. The Staff and the Doctor were a pleasure to go through this experience with. Dr.G is very knowledgeable and gave me beautiful results. I will say I read other reviews about his rushed bedside manner but I will take the results I received over making a new friend. I am almost a year post op from a breast lift and aug and I couldn't be happier. I hardly have any scars and I love the size. Aside from the surgery I also received botox and fillers about 3 months ago and still happy with the results

Seriously

Posted on September 14th, 2017

Does anyone really believe the things written here. For those of you who had surgery with him.....doesn't it just eat out your insides, hearing all the lies probably typed in by his paid staff. I had my breast augmentation with him, and then two revisions also by him! He didn't even spend much time with me, even after the mistakes. Don't be fooled by this guy! Don't make the same mistake that I did.

Breast Lift with Augmentation

Posted on July 18th, 2017

My entire experience from consultation to post op appointments have been fantastic. Dr. Greenberg is an artist and I am so glad that I allowed him to guide me through this surgery. There were no surprises and I was completely prepared for my surgery and what to expect during my recovery. The staff here are as dedicated to patients as is Dr Greenberg. While it is a busy office because of how amazing he is, I also have felt only personalized attention at every visit. I highly recommend Dr Greenberg to anyone considering cosmetic enhancement.

Breast Implant Exchange

Posted on February 6th, 2017

I had my original breast augmentation done by Dr Greenberg 10 years ago. After children and weight loss i went back for an implant exchange. Dr Greenberg knew exactly what needed to be done. I literally said 3 words to define my vision and he made it happen. Even with having to do additional work on one side, the result is exactly what i hoped for. I never thought at this stage i would be able to achieve such perfection. I highly recommend Dr Greenberg, his years of experience and knowledge are beyond any others!!!!!!

Posted on December 1st, 2016

The doctor is the best. I have had several sugical prodecures and he knows hsi stuff. The wait time is esxtensive either for sugrery or visits but its worjth the wait. I had researched many doctors on Long Island and choose him luckily.

THE ULTIMATE IN COSMETIC SURGERY

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

MY HUSBAND AND I, HAVE GONE TO DR GREENBERG, FOR SEVERAL YEARS. HE IS A PERFECTIONIST, HONEST AND, TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS, AND GIVES THEM THE RESULTS HE PROMISES. I WOULD NEVER TRUST ANOTHER SURGEON, WITH ANY COSMETIC PROCEDURE. HE IS THE ULTIMATE PLASTIC SURGEON!

Lipo

Posted on October 10th, 2016

Thank you Dr. Greenberg for helping me get my body back. Before I had kids I loved my body. Two kids later I found it hard to loss the weight. Dieting and exercising wasn't working. I mean come on who has time to do that when you have two kids on your hands. He helped me get the body back that I loved!

Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty AMAZING RESULTS!!!!!

Posted on October 6th, 2016

From the first day I walked into Dr. Greenberg's Southampton office, I knew I was in the right place. The staff was warm, welcoming, and genuinely interested in ME. Dr. Greenberg met with me and took all the time I needed to address my concerns. I did not feel rushed nor did I feel like just a "case" to him. The bags under my eyes were always extreme. People frequently asked if I was tired, if I had been crying-- or would simply comment on the puffy dark circles. I hated every picture ever taken of me-- all I could see were the circles. I tried to squint in certain lighting, turn to certain angles, and even used Preparation H on my eyes trying to disguise what was genetically impossible to hide. If I cried or had a cold, I looked like I got in the ring with Mike Tyson. Literally. I looked at other women with a jealous longing, and while I know there are far worse things in the world and do not consider myself to be a vain person, my self-esteem was in the toilet. After a painful divorce, I decided to take control of what I could. I started researching procedures that could be done to address my genetic problem. Years ago, I was told nothing could be done. When I came across blepharoplasty, I became hopeful. While I was afraid of any surgery that would make me look in a perpetual state of surprise or change the shape of my eyes, I figured it was worth a shot to investigate more about this procedure. After meeting with Dr. Stephen Greenberg, I started to feel optimistic and encouraged. Could I finally "unpack my bags"? I was well-prepared for the pre-surgery protocol. Someone always answered my calls and explained any questions I had. The day of the surgery I was nervous--especially since I had only a week before I had to go back to work! The surgi-center in Woodbury is lavishly decorated and staffed with beautiful women. And they were all nice! None of the superficial b*tches one might expect to find at an upscale cosmetic surgery center. I met with Dr. Greenberg who drew some black lines under and above my eyes (I had the top done, too), and next thing I knew, I was in recovery! As promised, the recovery process was painless and relatively simple. I looked like I was hit by a mack truck, but it wasn't reflected in how I felt. Within a few days, I started to look better, and in a week, I returned to work with a little make-up to hide any leftover bruising. Dr. Greenberg took calls from me when I had questions, and I have had two follow up visits since the surgery. It's day 42, and I look like a new person! No one can tell I had anything done, but people often tell me I look great. Most importantly, I FEEL great! The bags are gone. GONE! When I take pictures now, I still feel self-conscious but then I look in the mirror and remember I look normal, even beautiful! I highly recommend Dr. Greenberg for this type of surgery. I have minimal scarring and numbness on my upper lids (which is normal and continues to heal), and I look like me, just a much better version! I don't consider myself to be a high-maintenance person, nor do I seek perfection, but I can tell you this-- I'll be back for another procedure soon! "A little nip, a little tuck!"

Posted on October 4th, 2016

Very happy with whole experience. Staff was very helpful.

Lipo

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Had Lipo and my eyes done by Dr. Greenberg and I can't stop seeing him! He fixes everything for me. Anything I hate he's fixes. His name should be miracle worker ! I can't for him to do my next surgery.

Posted on March 10th, 2016

Came in for a Lipo and a fat transfer and I'm in love with my butt!! Thank you Dr. Greenberg!!