Dr. Stephen Tankersley Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Tankersley?

Posted on November 27th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. T. for years. He isn't interested in jumping to conclusions with regards to your mental health, instead, he prefers to ask you questions to get you to think through a situation and to understand it better. He can pick up on what's going on, but until you're willing to find it yourself, you won't improve.

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Should take off psychotherapy as part of treatment. Mixes up patients. Gives no advice.

Posted on April 13th, 2015

I have seen several Psychiatrists since I have moved frequently and Dr. Tankersley has been the best in every way

Posted on June 24th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Tankersley for many years. He is a good man, with a big heart. Listens, asks questions that make me think things through. I have had more than a few AH HA moments during the visit. In my mind I replay the appointment days later. It refreshes me and helps me manage issues that pop up day to day.I appreciate the fact he is as close as the phone. Calls are returned as soon as possible. I can not remember every having a call go unanswered.I arrive late for appts so there is no wait. He is patient and I want to work on that issue.I would love more time, like a full day. But that is being selfish. Yes, I would recommend him.

Focus on the important things.

Posted on July 1st, 2010