Dr. Stephen Tidik Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Tidik?

DR. TIDIK, OUR SURGEON

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

After many years of severe abdominal pain which was very difficult to diagnose, my husband (80 yrs.) made an appointment with Dr. Tidik with hopes that he could be of help. Dr. Tidik had performed two previous surgeries on my husband with excellent results. Because of the difficulty in diagnosing the source of my husband's pain, Dr. Tidik was very thorough in having us see two other surgeons for a consultation as well as a Pain Management Doctor and a Neurologist. Each one of these physicians made a significant contribution in the management of my husband's health. Prior to surgery, Dr. Tidik clearly explained the possible serious side effects to this abdominal surgery. At all times Dr. Tidik was very thorough, very caring, explained every detail in a very understandable intelligent way that gave us complete confidence in him. My husband's surgery was performed last week with GREAT RESULTS! No more pain, no more pain meds! Dr. Tidik will always be our surgeon! THANK YOU DR. TIDIK, our most wonderful surgeon! You are the best! P.S. Dr. Tidik's staff, Donna and Tiffany, are most excellent also!

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Excellent Service from the Doctor & staff

Excellent doctor

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Very competent and compassionate doctor. Would go to see him again anytime.

excellent surgeon

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Dr. Tidied instilled great confidence in me during my emergency appendectomy. It ruptured and I feel I was in excellent hands. He was very thorough and careful and I feel he saved my life.

Posted on January 15th, 2015

Dr.Tidik is a brilliant doctor . He is compassion and caring .

Posted on July 1st, 2014

I had my life in Dr Tidik's hands at least 2 times now and trust him fully. I would recommend him to anyone in need of surgery. Not only is he an excellent surgeon but a person that takes excellent care of his patients.

Knowledgeable doctor who cares

Posted on March 7th, 2014

Dr Tidik is a man who really cares and will get to the root of your illness. I went to my doctor about a small lump on my chest that hurt. He didn't see a problem and didn't question why it was painful. He didn't order any test. Months later the lumps grew and it got infected. My husband insisted for a ct scan. They found a mass in my chest. My doctor referred me to Dr Tidit on Monday. Dr. Tidik saw me on that same Monday and scheduled surgery on Wednesday. He was kind and courteous and very proffessional with a great staff.

Posted on November 15th, 2013

took staff 8 days to get back with me about paper work sent to them. I was trying to set up an appointment with them. They obviously are to busy and don't care about new clients. Staff are unprofessional and don't care. Dr Tidik your staff sucks, I will spread the word!

Posted on September 24th, 2012

Dr. Tiik was very caring, and explained everything about my surgery very clearly. The surgery itself was quite painless, and I woke calm and relaxed. Overall, I would definitly reccomend him, and I would certainly go back to him for any additional surgeries I meet need.

Excellent doctor in every way!

Posted on April 12th, 2011

I cannot say enough good about Dr. Tidik. He is a very gentle, well educated doctor and I would totally recommend him to anyone needing services in his field. He really cares about his patients and always finds time for you both prior to surgery and immediately following surgery while you are in the recovery room.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

Dr Tidik is professional, caring and an excellent surgeon. I have only positive things to say about him and his staff. Without a doubt, I would definitely use his services again should I need surgery. We are fortunate to have such a qualified surgeon in our area.

Patient

Posted on May 26th, 2010

Dr. Tidik is an excellent surgeon. He is approachable, professional and listens to the patient's concerns. My experience has been nothing but positive.