4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stephen J Timon?

Excellent Surgeon!

Dr. Timon performed a complicated neck surgery on me 2 months ago. He and his staff did a great job preparing me for the surgery and the surgery was a big success. His office staff were very warm and accommodating. Dr. Timon's PA, Natalie, was the best part of the experience. She was very thorough, considerate and responsive. She fully prepared me for each step of the surgery and recovery. Thanks to Dr. Timon, Natalie and the full team! Jeff Baker

Highest Possible Praise For Dr. Timon!

If you're contemplating spinal surgery I highly recommend Dr. Stephen Timon. Spinal surgery is very complex with risks of complications and you need a doctor with Dr. Timon's high level training, vast experience and superior skills to ensure a successful outcome. He is conservative in his approach and will not recommend surgery unless it is the only option. As evidence of his outstanding reputation, his practice includes many patients from around the country who were operated on by another surgeon, but suffer from post-surgery complications and look to Dr. Timon for help. He is a leader in his field and I am very grateful that I chose him to perform my ACDF surgery.

Cervical Fusion

Dr Timon and his staff have taken excellent care of me to manage my pain and when it was time for surgery they did an awesome job! I am 6weeks out from surgery and feel better every day.

Best Doctor out there for neck and spine

I met Dr.Timon in 2011 when I had my first ACDF surgery. My wife and I were very apprehensive about it because we heard so many things could go wrong – he and his office and hospital staff was very patient with us, answered all the questions made us very comfortable. Our experience was so good, recently I experience the pain again my wife comment β€œwas no needs to look further just go to Dr. Timon” –. Second surgery also went very smooth he made sure additional pre-op checkup are being done. He went thru the process with us all over again. No issues with the surgery/complications. I felt the pain go way immediately after the surgery. His staff also followed up after I was released to ensure that I am doing well prior to the first post op check-up. He does the incision in such way that it is not noticeable at all, once heeled. I have seen some people incisions are very noticeable. I would highly recommend Dr.Timon to anyone who is currently experiencing issues with back or neck He is the best one out there.

Great Doctor

I was very apprehensive and skeptical about having ACDF surgery, but Dr. Timon and his staff made me feel comfortable, answered all of my questions, and the surgery went very well. They truly care about their patients.

Cervical Fusion

pain, pain and pain.

Exceptional Orthopedic Surgeon with a big heart!

I've been a patient of Dr. Timon's for around six years now and definitely trust him with my life - spinal surgeries are serious! I only want the best doctor and we are so fortunate in the DFW area to have Dr. Timon here. He stresses trying everything else before resorting to surgery. On two separate occasions, surgery was ultimately the best plan for me. He wants you to get a second opinion - not many doctors do that. Not only is he a tremendous doctor, but he puts his patients first and shows great care & compassion. Sadly, he had a family member pass away and he had to reschedule my surgery which of course I understood. However, it meant my sister who was flying in to take care of me had to reschedule her flight. Dr. Timon offered and followed through with paying for her flight change fee because of having to reschedule surgery. What doctor does that? Dr. Stephen Timon does! If you are hurting, go see him; you won't regret it.

Pain Free!

Dr. Timon was very blunt with me about my options and what to expect with my ACDF procedure. He suggested I get a second opinion which only helped confirm that he was the right surgeon for me. The procedure and recovery were easier than expected and I'm completely pain free now.

Back surgery

I would like to say I am very pleased with my surgery they kept me up date on every thing. 5 weeks and pain free. Now PT then I will 100 %. Everyone with in Irving and Southlake they are like family and I thank them so much for doing a great job. Lynette Anderson

I have been in the medical field for over 30 years from working in a Dr.'s office, a Medicsl Director, in addition to managing a medical clinic. Dr. Timon was my 3rd opinion, and I am thankful that he was recommended and grateful that he took on my case. He is an EXCELLENT surgeon who possesses compassion and humor while listening to his patient's needs. Although I was hoping that disc replacement would be an option, he took the time to explain in detail why this type of surgery would not be the correct surgery for me. It was during that discussion of 30 minutes that I knew Dr. Timon was my choice. During my recovery, Shannon, an amazing PA, has been there for me every step of the way. She called me after my discharge and took an after-hour Saturday phone call and gave such caring instructions. She, too, is committed to providing the highest quality of care. Melissa, medical assistant, is another valuable component of the team; always handles my requests the same day and always remains helpful. Lastly, LeDeana, surgery scheduler. She was my first real interaction with the office. What an asset she is to the office! Kindness, professional, and goes the extra mile. Thank you, Dr. Timon and staff! YOU ARE DEFINITELY THE "A+" TEAM! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dr. Timon did a fantastic job

I had a pretty severe pinched nerve in my neck that was causing quite a bit of discomfort. Dr. Timon performed a cervical disk replacement on me which completely fixed my issues. I feel like a million bucks now thanks to Dr. Timon. There was virtually no pain or discomfort after the procedure and I healed very quickly! I would absolutely recommend Dr. Timon to whoever needs this type of help!

Herniated Disc / Fusion Surgery

Dr Timon diagnosed my herniated disc at the first office visit after spending 6 months at a different spine center. After reviewing the initial He suggested a cautious treatment plan beginning with epidural injections. After several months of this treatment plan which was helping some we discussed the surgical option and decided that was the most effective way to treat. He explained in detail the surgery and what to expect after. The surgery went great with no complications and the nursing staff was great during my one day in recovery. Today was my 6 week post-op visit, happy to report that everything is going well and I am feeling much better. Thank you Dr. Timon and and staff for the great care, looking forward to getting back to my "normal" life pain free!

Dr. Stephen J Timon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Irving, TX.

Dr. Stephen J Timon Is this you?