Dr. Stephen Timon Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Timon?

Posted on December 11th, 2017

I have been in the medical field for over 30 years from working in a Dr.'s office, a Medicsl Director, in addition to managing a medical clinic. Dr. Timon was my 3rd opinion, and I am thankful that he was recommended and grateful that he took on my case. He is an EXCELLENT surgeon who possesses compassion and humor while listening to his patient's needs. Although I was hoping that disc replacement would be an option, he took the time to explain in detail why this type of surgery would not be the correct surgery for me. It was during that discussion of 30 minutes that I knew Dr. Timon was my choice. During my recovery, Shannon, an amazing PA, has been there for me every step of the way. She called me after my discharge and took an after-hour Saturday phone call and gave such caring instructions. She, too, is committed to providing the highest quality of care. Melissa, medical assistant, is another valuable component of the team; always handles my requests the same day and always remains helpful. Lastly, LeDeana, surgery scheduler. She was my first real interaction with the office. What an asset she is to the office! Kindness, professional, and goes the extra mile. Thank you, Dr. Timon and staff! YOU ARE DEFINITELY THE "A+" TEAM! 👏👏👏

Dr. Timon did a fantastic job

Posted on December 1st, 2017

I had a pretty severe pinched nerve in my neck that was causing quite a bit of discomfort. Dr. Timon performed a cervical disk replacement on me which completely fixed my issues. I feel like a million bucks now thanks to Dr. Timon. There was virtually no pain or discomfort after the procedure and I healed very quickly! I would absolutely recommend Dr. Timon to whoever needs this type of help!

Herniated Disc / Fusion Surgery

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Dr Timon diagnosed my herniated disc at the first office visit after spending 6 months at a different spine center. After reviewing the initial He suggested a cautious treatment plan beginning with epidural injections. After several months of this treatment plan which was helping some we discussed the surgical option and decided that was the most effective way to treat. He explained in detail the surgery and what to expect after. The surgery went great with no complications and the nursing staff was great during my one day in recovery. Today was my 6 week post-op visit, happy to report that everything is going well and I am feeling much better. Thank you Dr. Timon and and staff for the great care, looking forward to getting back to my "normal" life pain free!

Thorough

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Was very happy Dr. Timon never rushed to surgery with me. Him & his staff keep a very close eye on my condition & tried noninvasive treaments until it wasn't anything left to do but preform surgical procedure. The surgery went as planned & after care has been on point.

Searching for Life 2.0

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

Dr. Timon and I met when walking was difficult, and painful. After a complete evaluation he suggested surgery and it is now six weeks after surgery, I can walk, stand without any pain. He delivered what he said..... I am a fan !

Wonderful experience!

Posted on May 6th, 2017

Short wait time, followed by thorough questioning and physical examination. Dr. Timon explained everything and answered all of my questions. Long story short...he recommended some physical therapy and within a week I was back to normal. I still do my home exercises and I have not a had even the slightest problem since.

I Have My Life Back

Posted on January 8th, 2017

If you are reading this, you are probably trying to decide if you want to move forward with your procedure, and to see if Dr. Timon is the right specialist for you....I myself was in your exact shoes. I injured my neck on Father's Day in a dirt bike accident, two weeks later, I started experiencing severe pain in my left arm, followed by incredibly severe numbness for several months. My quality of life was completely gone, I could not sleep, I could not function normally, and I decided to go see a specialist. I met with Dr. Timon, I found out I had a herniated disc in my neck, I tried physical therapy for several months as well as Steroid injections, it unfortunately did not help, so I very reluctantly elected to move forward with the cervical fusion surgery. From everything that I had read, and based on the severity of my symptoms, I went into it knowing there was a chance that I would never fully recover. I had the surgery three months ago, the symptoms were almost all gone within days of the procedure, and I now have NO symptoms at all. In a nutshell, I have my life back. Dr. Timon is not only an exceptional surgeon, he sincerely cared about my recovery, and I am forever grateful for what he and his staff have done for me. If you are as terrified as I was about the idea of ANY surgery near your spine, please trust me, the results are well worth it. All I can say, be brave, have faith, and know that you are in very good hands with Dr. Timon.

Fantastic Experience!

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

My experience with Dr. Timon and his staff has been fantastic. They are professional, exceptionally skilled, courteous and have great bed side manner. I came to Dr. Timon for a second opinion on my neck after a MRI revealed cervical spinal stenosis as the reason for the numbness and tingling in my left index finger and thumb. Dr. Timon recommended surgery to remove bone spurs and relieve the pressure on my spinal cord and associated nerve pathways. Honestly, at age 34 the severity of my condition caught me off guard and I was little reluctant to go through with the surgery. However, Dr. Timon’s exceptional skill and transparent rationale for surgery made my decision to have the procedure so much easier. Dr. Timon and his PA (Michelle) thoroughly explained the procedure and patiently answered each and every question without hesitation. He performed an Anterior Cervical Discectomy Fusion (ACDF) of my C5-C7 vertebrae. It’s been slightly more than 3 months since the surgery and I am so happy that I had it done. I regained sensation in my left index finger and thumb soon after the procedure and the painful spasms in my neck and shoulder are gone. Thank you all so much for the superior level of care.

Cervical fusion

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Great results. Great Dr.

Candidate for cervical fusion

Posted on October 25th, 2016

Diagnostics were complete, and the suggested course of action made sense. My decision was not rushed. I felt completely confident in Dr. Timon's opinion, and my confidence was rewarded with a fantastic result. Thank you Dr. Timon and staff for getting me back in the game!!

Neck Surgery

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Recently completed neck fusion and I couldn't be more excited about the results. I appreciated Dr. Timon taking all the steps over time to try to avoid surgery but in the end it became the necessary step. Dr. Timon and Staff took the time to fully explain surgery and recovery expectations. Once awake I had instant relief from the pain I had been experiencing.The first 2 weeks of recovery took some patience with the neck brace but a minor detail for what was an great outcome.

Posted on July 8th, 2016

This is Wonderful physician. I had fusion back surgery and I am doing great. I have made progress and I am glad to have found Dr. Timon. I highly recommend . Thank you