Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen W Tobia has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stephen W Tobia has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Stephen W Tobia is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Tobia is hands down the best doctor out there, I wish I could go to him for everything! At first he was just another OB, but once he figured my baby was breech he really stepped up from there and really took excellent care of my baby and I! He is a genuinely caring doctor, I would recommend him to anyone, and I have! Wish he could've been the one to deliver my baby, buuuut she had other plans! Best doctor around. No doubt.
I was scheduled to be induced at Holmes and he was the doctor there since my doctor couldn't make it for the delivery of my son. Dr. Tobia is excellent. There wasn't any tubal surgeries scheduled for the weekend I was there so he made sure that I was able to have it done. I would recommend him to anyone
Last time I went was a whole computer change day so hectic. I really like him. He is very kind, gentle and professional. Not in a rush to leave if you have questions
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Stephen W Tobia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMelbourne Internal Medicine Associates, 1223 Gateway Dr, Melbourne, FL
Dr. Stephen W Tobia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.