Dr. Stephen L Tocci Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stephen L Tocci?

Knowledgeable, very patient. Doesn't push the patient to do surgery.

I love this doctor!

Dr Tocci is exceptional. I was impressed by his knowledge, and he made me feel very confortable. Unlike a podiatrist, he went to medical school and specialized in foot and ankle surgery after his orthopedic residency. He explains things really well and I trust him.

A real GEM! Few of the GOOD doctors out there!

Dr. Stephen Tocci is a foot and ankle orthopedic surgeon located in Mission Viejo, CA at Community Orthopedic Medical Group (COMG). He is absolutely, ...

Best orthopedic surgeon

If you have foot or ankle orthopedic isses Dr. Tocci is the man! He diagnosed things whic a previous consultation w/ another surgeon that was missed. He has superb radigraphic reading skills-he actually reads the MRI rather than solely rely on a radiologist's opinion. He explains the diagnosis and procedures clearly. He's Los very kind and friendly. Great doctor, great skills, great bedside manner.

I love this doctor!

Dr Tocci is one of, if not the best, doctor I have ever dealt with. He also took care of my mother, and made her feel comfortable and was a great listener. I appreciated his professionalism and his caring manner during a difficult time. I would highly recommend him.

Great doctor

Dr. Tocci is really great. He took care of my foot pain that I had been dealing with for a very long time with great professionalism. I had an injec ...

great doctor!

I really liked him. He took his time with me and listened. He was very knowledgable. He did my surgery and I feel great!

Pleased Patient

I had the best experience at Community Ortho. Dr. Tocci and his back office girls were very professional and very imformative. I couldn't be happ ...

Dr. Stephen L Tocci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.